reset, relaunch, review
We believe that the organisations that not only survive the test of time, but continue to grow, are ones that stay relevant to their customers.
Over many years we’ve developed, tested and improved on a number of tools and processes that help businesses understand what their customers really want, and what they might want next. And we’ve successfully helped many businesses start, refresh and relaunch with new energy and increased revenue.
Overall, we follow six key steps. The first two steps set the foundation for continuous improvement in your business. With the foundation prepared, the next four steps are designed to help you start your business, or refresh for future growth. All six steps can then be repeated on a continuous cycle.
The seven key steps we follow allow your business to reset and relaunch are:
- CHALLENGE – understand the problem from your customers’ perspective
- RESEARCH – understand your customers as people; how they currently solve the challenge, what they like and don’t like about how they do this, and where there are opportunities to better solve their challenge
- EXPLORE – redefine your customers’ problems and create solutions at all parts of the customer purchase journey
- ACTIVATE – plan your next steps, including how you will prototype, test, refine and launch your solutions and ensure you have the resources ready to implement your plan
- TEST – implement your plan and collect feedback from customers as part of the test and launch processes
- EVALUATE – collate feedback, assess how you’re going and recognise how far you’ve come.
Video Content Planning for Business - Online
30th Aug, 2022 at 9:30AM
Video is now considered the most engaging content on social media. Start developing a video content plan for your business.View events
As consumers, we are always looking for ways to get stuff done ‘better’. So, as businesses it’s important to remember, then, that your existing customers buy from you because they’ve determined that you’re products and services serve them ‘better’ to get a particular task done than someone else.
Latest from Facebook
eNews Sign up
Sign up to receive great articles and resources!