reset, relaunch, review
We believe that the organisations that not only survive the test of time, but continue to grow, are ones that stay relevant to their customers.
Over many years we’ve developed, tested and improved on a number of tools and processes that help businesses understand what their customers really want, and what they might want next. And we’ve successfully helped many businesses start, refresh and relaunch with new energy and increased revenue.
Overall, we follow seven key steps. The first two steps begin every project and set the foundation for continuous improvement in your business. With the foundation prepared, the next five steps are designed to refresh your business. Steps two to seven can then be repeated on a continuous cycle.
The seven key steps we follow allow your business to PROSPER:
- PURPOSE – understand your business ‘why’
- RESEARCH – understand your customers as people; what problems they need to solve, what they do and what they want
- OPPORTUNITIES – redefine your customers’ problems and create solutions at all parts of the customer purchase journey
- SOLUTIONS – develop new products, services and offering based on feedback
- PLAN – plan your next steps, including how you will prototype, test, refine and launch your solutions
- EXPERIENCE – implement your plan and collect feedback from customers as part of the test and launch processes
- REVIEW – collate feedback, assess how you’re going and recognise how far you’ve come.
Finding opportunities in the Customer Purchase Journey
11th Dec, 2020 at 7:15AM
Are you losing customers or struggling to attract new customers to your business? Relooking at the customer purchase journey can help you identify areas to improve your offering, as well as potential new offerings.View events
As consumers, we are always looking for ways to get stuff done ‘better’. So, as businesses it’s important to remember, then, that your existing customers buy from you because they’ve determined that you’re products and services serve them ‘better’ to get a particular task done than someone else.
Latest from Facebook
eNews Sign up
Sign up to receive great articles and resources!